Ticket dispenser CLASSIC
Ticket dispenser CLASSIC is powder coated steel enclosure with build-in PC based computer server, 17” LCD touch screen monitor and thermal printer with a cutter. Build-in LCD touch screen is used to show available services (client menu) and to register into the queue management system by pressing on the virtual button shown on the LCD screen. Build-in thermal printer prints out registration in the QMS system confirmation in form of a ticket. Ticket printout takes only part of a second. Custom information together with the registration info can be printed out on a ticket.
- Build-in 17” LCD touch screen;
- Build-in PC based computer with Windows 10 Home/Pro
- Build-in fast thermal printer;
- Can have a built in speaker;
- Support for wide variety of custom features (software);
- can be used as information kiosk;