Ticket dispenser LITE
Ticket dispenser LITE is a compact version of a ticket dispenser used in the QMS AKIS systems. It is a simplified ticket dispenser with a push-button keypad and build-in thermal printer. Ticket dispenser LITE cannot be used as a stand-alone system, it needs a separate PC where QMS AKIS server software is installed or an additional special ticket dispenser with an integrated queue controller. Connection with server is performed through a local area network. The ticket dispenser LITE is suitable for the service halls with a small to medium workload. Provided services/operations can be distributed through up to 5 buttons or up to 10 buttons, depending on the version of the dispenser. A fast thermal printer prints out ticket in a part of a second. Thanks to modern and ergonomic design of the ticket dispenser enclosure, it will fit to any interior. Standard color is silvery white.
- Communication over TCP/IP;
- 5 or 10 push-buttons keypad versions;
- Fast thermal printer with cutter;
- Ticket printing in different languages;
- Configuration through Web interface;
- Comes with or without floorstand, depending on the variant.
- Often used with Qset controller;